Welcome to our monthly round-up blog!
At the end of each month, our team will gather our favorite things to share with you - from a recipe to a song we are loving to a new show to watch, you'll thank us later.
SOMETHING TO READ
The Road Back to You
Our fearless leader @JaredRey is loving this book. Go do yourself a favor and add this to your Amazon cart now and take a deep dive into all things Enneagram.
SOMETHING TO EAT
Defined Dish Mongolian Beef
@Courtneymariezandstra makes this simple and yummy dish every other week. Skip the bok choy and roast brussel sprouts at 400 for 25-30 minutes and then toss them in the sauce with the beef! It's *chef's kiss* SO DELICIOUS! And it's Whole 30 if you are into that sort of thing!
SOMETHING TO LISTEN TO
Adele is back at it again. Go ahead and put this album on repeat today. You'll thank us later.
SOMETHING TO WATCH
Lin-Manuel Miranda does it again and directed another AMAZING musical/movie. Andrew Garfield AND Vanessa Hudgens?! Let's GOO! Add this movie to your weekend watch- it won't disappoint.
SOMETHING TO ATTEND
The Reset Conference
One of our go-to conferences, The Reset Conference will be in Lexington, Kentucky on March 7-9, 2022 and our very own Jared Rey will be speaking. Use coupon code JAREDREY to receive $100 off.
Right Now Round-Up
- This podcast episode with Jeff Daniels talking about his time on Newsroom working with Aaron Sorkin. Great listen!
- Need a good laugh? Watch this TikTok- you'll thank us later.
- With February coming tomorrow, go ahead and get into the mood with a classic Nicholas Sparks book.
- Go watch Encanto on Disney+ and then play We Don't Talk about Bruno - it's your new favorite song.
- Crumbl cookies hit the spot- go treat yourself today!
- We are loving Pic-Time for photo galleries! Enjoy a free 30-day trial of Pic-Time with coupon code: SR3STG