Welcome to our monthly round-up blog!
At the end of each month, our team will gather our favorite things to share with you - from a recipe to a song we are loving to a new show to watch, you'll thank us later.
SOMETHING TO READ
@melissasheltonphoto just shared with us this book she is loving and we are obsessed! This could be a great read to listen to as well.
SOMEWHERE TO EAT
Y'all, if there is a TrueFood Kitchen near you, go there for a meal. Their menu is filled with organic and nourishing foods and even the most picky eaters can find something they like. And while your'e at it, order the Prickly Pear Lemonade.
SOMETHING TO BUY
@Courtneymariezandstra loves this mat and it is the perfect addition to add for the spring. This mat is perfect for picnics, time at the beach or a play mat for the kiddos. She has her eye on the padded mini gathre mat in camel.
SOMETHING TO WATCH
The Winter Olympics got us in the mood this month and we didn't want it to end! This cute movie on Disney+ is based on a true story; four Jamaican athletes go to extremes to complete as bobsled racers at the Winter Olympics.
SOMETHING TO ATTEND
The Reset Conference
One of our go-to conferences, The Reset Conference will be in Lexington, Kentucky on March 7-9, 2022 and our very own Jared Rey will be speaking. Use coupon code JAREDREY to receive $100 off.
Right Now Round-Up
- Well this is the cutest thing we have ever seen.
- There is nothing better than making your classic go-to coffee from home. Delaney can't stop talking about her Breville Bambino
- Our team have been obsessed with the following apps that truly have made our lives a little easier- Miro, Lightroom Mobile, Tezza, The Mindfulness App.
- Get ready for spring with these candles.
- This chicken dish is a HIT in Kristen's household.
- If you are going on a spring break trip in the next month, we have a couple of books you need to put in your bag. I mean have you read Where the Crawdads Sing? Even if you have, read it again. It's that good. Go ahead and throw in The Devil Wears Prada, The Last Thing He Told Me, Find Your People, and American Dirt.
- This movie is quite possible the most captivating and brilliantly done movie. Definitely take the time to watch it this weekend.