It's officially December and we are in holiday shopping crunch mode. To inspire you all a bit - and to share some really practical gift ideas - we thought it would be fun to post the goodies that made some of our own team members' wish lists. So, Santa, please take note...
1. Is there anything better than a candle from Anthropologie? I think not. | Anthropologie Candle
2. I've had my eye on this Letterfolk board for awhile. I love the idea of leaving notes for family and putting up inspiring quotes. | Letterfolk: The Writer in White
3. I adore this blanket! I would love it in my life during the holidays so that I can cozy up with my family and watch Christmas movies. | Pottery Barn Pom Pom Blanket in Gray
4. This would be the sweetest gift for my baby girl Rose! I can just see us "cooking" dinner together. | Pottery Barn Kids Pink Retro Kitchen
5. I'm really into goal writing at the start of a new year so I would love a new FOTO Cognac Leather Journal Cover to add to my collection. I'd personalize it with a meaningful phrase and use it as a reminder throughout the year.
1. FOTO's newest color in its newest style. The FOTO Dutch Skinny strap is at the top of my wish list.
2. Cozy and cute slippers from a brand that gives back? Yes, please. | Toms Slippers
3. I've been searching for the perfect diaper bag and this one has the functionality and look that I'm after. | Fawn Design Diaper Bag
4. This 2018 calendar from Rifle Paper Co. is as gorgeous as it is inspiring. | Rifle Paper Co. Calendar with Inspiring Quotes
5. This Bible is beautiful and so intentionally designed. | She Reads Truth Bible
1. I'm old school and like to print out my favorite recipes. This binder keeps them organized in style. And I just adore Emily Ley. | Emily Ley Recipe Binder
2. These sneakers have just the right amount of sparkle. | New Balance Shimmer Sneakers
3. FOTO's Highland Tote is big enough for my laptop, a few diapers and basic essentials. It's the perfect carryall..especially with gold foil initials. | Cognac Highland Tote
4. These gloves are so happy. They'd be perfect for a holiday party or winter event. | Bow-Tied Gloves
5. If you have long hair, you get it. No explanation necessary! | Dry Bar gift card