It's officially December and we are in holiday shopping crunch mode. To inspire you all a bit - and to share some really practical gift ideas - we thought it would be fun to post the goodies that made some of our own team members' wish lists. So, Santa, please take note...
2. I've had my eye on this Letterfolk board for awhile. I love the idea of leaving notes for family and putting up inspiring quotes. | Letterfolk: The Writer in White
5. I'm really into goal writing at the start of a new year so I would love a new FOTO Cognac Leather Journal Cover
to add to my collection. I'd personalize it with a meaningful phrase and use it as a reminder throughout the year.
1. FOTO's newest color in its newest style. The FOTO Dutch Skinny
strap is at the top of my wish list.
2. Cozy and cute slippers from a brand that gives back? Yes, please. | Toms Slippers
I've been searching for the perfect diaper bag and this one has the functionality and look that I'm after. | Fawn Design Diaper Bag
1. I'm old school and like to print out my favorite recipes. This binder keeps them organized in style. And I just adore Emily Ley. | Emily Ley Recipe Binder
3. FOTO's Highland Tote is big enough for my laptop, a few diapers and basic essentials. It's the perfect carryall..especially with gold foil initials. | Cognac Highland Tote
4. These gloves are so happy. They'd be perfect for a holiday party or winter event. | Bow-Tied Gloves
Any must-have gifts on your list? We'd love to know what you are wishing for this year.