Who doesn't get giddy when the new season's colors are released by Pantone? We got especially excited about this season's report because we have many coordinating colors in our collection. So if you are wondering how to be fashionable this fall with Fotostrap, consider our suggestions below:
- Emerald/Camp - Named after the amazing baby adopted from Ethiopia that changed one family's life forever, the limited edition Camp camera strap is as lively and bright as the ray of sunshine of its namesake.
- Mykonos Blue/Navy - Our Navy camera strap is a close match to this amazing blue! We suggest paring it with grays and light greens to really make a statement.
- Acai/Merlot - This color reminds us of healthy berry drinks and our classic Merlot strap! According to designer Nanette Lepore, this deep violet is set to be the luxurious neutral this season.
- Koi/Sweet Potato - If you're looking for a subdued orange to go with any of this fall's signature colors, Koi is one for you! To mix this into your cooler-weather wardrobe, consider our Sweet Potato strap to put your best fashion foot forward.
- Vivacious/Hibiscus - Fall doesn't have to be all about drab colors and full of grays and blacks. Wearing brighter colors enhances your wardrobe, as well as your mood, so take a tip from Pantone and accessorize with our fuchsia Hibiscus camera strap!
- Turbulence/Graphite - It's no surprise that a classic gray, just like our classic Graphite strap, made the list this next season. We love seeing it paired with a brighter color to create contrasting colors that look modern while still being a classic look.
How do you accessorize with your Fotostrap? Show us by posting a photo on our Facebook page!
If you're looking for a camera strap that is as fashionable as you are, check out our collection of high-quality camera straps and see how we give back, with 10 percent of sales going to Fotolanthropy.
Photo credit: Pantone