Fotostrap has grown over the last few years, and we wanted to highlight some of our best features to our readers and customers. See if you learn something new about Fotostrap: The Camera Strap That Gives Back! Here are 10 fun facts about Fotostrap:1. Ten percent of every Fotostrap purchase gives back to the non-profit Fotolanthropy, which tells inspiring true stories of people who have overcome adversity.
2. Our Fotostraps are proudly made in America, and headquartered in Dallas, Texas!
3. We feature Fotolanthropy stories through Story Fotostraps, to help bring awareness to families overcoming adversity.
4. We offer over 20 camera straps for customers to choose from.5. Fotostraps are made from genuine leather. It’s incredibly durable & the same used to make horseback saddles, so you can trust this camera strap to hold up and also age beautifully!
7. We’ve been able to connect with a wide range of bloggers who are excited about this product, including Kate Bryan from the Small things Blog, Bitches who Brunch, Design Sponge, Wynne Elder at Gloriously Ruined, and many more. See all of our Press mentions here.
8. Our product was featured on the Small Business Spotlight on Fox National News (click link to play)
10. We have both Domestic & International Retailers, including New Zealand, Australia, Germany, South Africa. We also offer international shipping!
Our customers' excitement about this socially responsible camera strap is the best thing about Fotostrap! We'd love to hear from you--what's your favorite feature about the Fotostrap?