Searching for the perfect gift for your favorite photographer this holiday season? Winter is right around the corner and our Fotostraps make stylish and creative gifts in a variety of colors and customizable monograms. Here are our three favorite custom camera straps to help your gift recipient welcome the winter season:
1) Graphite Fotostrap for the muted, softer side of winter! This camera strap comes in a cool charcoal gray and can easily match with many outfits. We suggest pairing it with a flannel shirt and jeans for a quick, yet stylish look. Our Graphite Fotostrap is quite the catch for the versatile photographer in your life!
2) Our beautiful Merlot Fotostrap exudes elegance and style. This deep purple strap is a great match for the fashionista photographer. It makes a great accent for any outfit, but we suggest pairing it with a stylish scarf to really stand out!
3) For a more cozy style, our Titus Fotostrap is a perfect fit! This gorgeous plaid strap takes any simple outfit to the next level with a fun dash of color. This strap includes a deep red, gray, white, black and yellow to create a style all its own!
To receive your monogrammed Fotostrap by Christmas Eve, be sure to submit your order at noon EST by December 12 in the domestic U.S. and in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico by noon EST on December 5. Get your non-monogrammed camera strap by Christmas Eve and order by noon EST on December 16 in the domestic U.S. and noon EST on December 11 in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Check out more of our custom camera straps for even more fun styles to help your favorite photographer welcome winter!
Now you can personalize your favorite custom camera strap with this classic monogram option! It's debut is just in time for the holidays! Our new monograms make the Fotostrap an even-better personalized gift for anyone from a snap-happy mom to a stylish photographer. Get a closer look below!
Don't quite know which Fotostrap to choose for your favorite photographer? Take advantage of our new Gift Cards, to allow them to pick the one they can't live without.
Already have a Fotostrap? Spruce up your newest camera with a limited edition Fotostory strap or buy an extra shoulder pad with the new monogram on it!
Don't forget that we still have our other monogram choices, including the option to add your logo! It's the perfect item to grow your business, or show your professional side.
We're so excited to give you more options to help you enhance your style while helping us give back with your purchase of our high-quality, custom camera straps!
Which monogram will you choose?
The holidays are fast approaching and for photographers that also means engagement season is in full swing. If you, or someone you know is now engaged start thinking of what gift to bring to the ceremony or engagement party. Shy away from toaster ovens and blenders and get the couple something they will truly enjoy from Fotostrap's wedding gift guide below!
01) Monogramable Tea Towels - If there is one thing that our team and newlyweds everywhere love, it's a good monogram. These customizable, striped tea towels from Goop are the perfect edition to any kitchen.
02) Chalk-friendly Vase - Home decor is always a great gift for couples. It can help them entertain, as well as spruce up the home. This fun piece from Chalkboard China is a versatile vase, as well as a chalkboard canvas to customize for every event.
03) Colorful Poker Chips - We found these poker chips on BRIDES and immediately thought of the couple who lives for game night. The fun color also makes it a great table-top display!
04) Charity Donation - Donating to charities on behalf of someone has become a popular gift in recent years. Consider a donation in the name of the couple to Fotolanthropy, a non-profit that gives portrait sessions and short films to inspiring people overcoming adversity.
05) Bride/Groom Monogram Fotostraps - There is a time in every couple's life when they will take photos. Whether it's vacations, baby's first steps or birthday parties. So, why not spruce up their camera? We love the idea of a fun "Bride" and "Groom" monogram!
Cooler temperatures have finally hit the Fotostrap headquarters in Texas and we're ready and pinning away our favorite winter style and photography inspiration! So, in honor of our high-quality custom camera straps, here are a few of our favorite Pinterest Picks for Winter.
We like to stay cozy in cold weather with deep purple hues, a scarf and a warm cup of coffee!
Are exploring this winter?
Leaves, black leather boots and Bear make for a wonderful winter.
Have you followed Fotostrap on Pinterest? Join in on the fun today! Our custom camera straps make the perfect holiday gift, but if you want to get it by Christmas Eve make sure to order yours before December 12 at 12 p.m. Central Time!
Holiday season is here and if you can't seem to find the perfect gift for the photographer in your life (or if you need some inspiration for yourself) Fotostrap is here! Check out our essential holiday gift guide for photographers below:
Which Fotostrap would you put on your holiday list? Tell us on Facebook!